Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Your love, O Lord

Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals. How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light. Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.
Psalm 36:5-10 NIV
http://bible.com/111/psa.36.5-10.NIV

It is finals week, and I have been stressed over all of my deliverables.  The Lord is sustaining me, and I need to focus on the limitlessness of His love and the abundance of His resources.  He is the fountain of life and light.

Heavenly Father, I praise you for your goodness.  You are good and kind, and your love is endless.  Thank you for your abundance toward me and my family.  May we always dwell in your life and light.  Holy Spirit, please flow your life and light through me today so that others may know your goodness.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment