Monday, December 5, 2016

Supernatural annointing

Acts 19:11‭-‬12 NIV
God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.

I am taking baby steps toward the healing anointing that Jesus, Peter, and Paul demonstrated.  Yesterday, I prayed for the swelling and pain to leave Brenda's hand immediately.  Well, it didn't leave immediately like I wanted, but she sent me a message this morning telling me that her hand is less swollen and painful this morning.  Praise the Lord!  I will keep asking the Lord for more!

Heavenly Father, I praise you for your goodness.  You are good, and you give good gifts to your children.  You desire wholeness for us, and you use us to bring wholeness to each other.  Thank you for the examples that Jesus, Peter, and Paul demonstrated.  Please grow me into that level of anointing.  Holy Spirit, please annoint me and use me today.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment