Friday, May 25, 2018

I am a dwelling place, and I want to be a good one

Psalms 132:1‭-‬5 TPT
Lord, please don't forget all the hardships David had to pass through. And how he promised you, Jacob's mighty God, saying, "I will not cross the threshold of my own home to sleep in my own bed. I will not sleep or slumber, nor even take time to close my eyes in rest, until I find a place for you to dwell, O mighty God of Jacob. I devote myself to finding a resting place for you!"

I am a temple of God, and the Holy Spirit lives within me.  Like King David, I want to be passionate about God's dwelling place.  I don't want to be slack about me being a good temple.  I want to be a place where He enjoys resting.  I want to be a good host.

Heavenly Father, you are always welcome in my spirit, soul, and body.  Jesus, thank you for being an example of a good host.  Holy Spirit, make yourself at home, and please remodel or rearrange anything you want in me.  I love you, and I want to be a good host.  

No comments:

Post a Comment