Sunday, July 7, 2013

The LORD saves

Psalms

96:2-3 (NLT) Sing to the LORD; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.

It is so easy to take for granted our eternal salvation in Christ.  Reflecting on Romans 8:1, I realize how calloused my heart is to my own depravity, the heinousness of sin, the perfect justice of God, the reality of Hell, and the incredible mercy and grace in Christ.

Heavenly Father, in my mind, I know that your salvation is amazing; I am sorry for being ungrateful.  Holy Spirit, please soften my heart toward you and help me see how amazing salvation is through Christ.  May I be motivated to share your love and salvation with others out of deep, abiding gratefulness.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment