Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sanctification

I had a good conversation with Andres yesterday about entering God's rest and the connection to three aspects of salvation (justification, sanctification, and glorification), based on Hebrew 3-4.

This morning, I read this verse, and it reminded me of the importance of us devoting ourselves to the Lord in His process of sanctification:

2 Corinthians 7:1 TPT
Beloved ones, with promises like these, and because of our deepest respect and worship of God, we must remove everything from our lives that contaminates body and spirit, and continue to complete the development of holiness within us.

Father, I want to turn my affection toward you.  I want to be like you, as Jesus modeled for us.  Holy Spirit, lead me on further, higher, and deeper.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment