Monday, June 4, 2012

knowing His voice

John 10

2 But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. 5 They won't follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don't know his voice."

How do I learn to recognize His voice? 

Heavenly Father, thank you for sending the Good Shepherd.  Lord Jesus, please speak to me.  I want to know your voice.  I want to listen to you.  Please help me focus on you. Lord, I want to follow you.  Please lead me.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment