Thursday, May 8, 2014

God's NOT dead

Luke 24:4-7 ESV

While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel. And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise."

The most cataclysmic chain of events in history: the Creator became creation, the Creator allowed the creation to kill Him, AND HE WAS RESURRECTED TO LIFE.  I wish I could comprehend the significance.

Brandi and I went to see the movie "God's Not Dead" on Saturday.  It was very encouraging to me about being bold in sharing the truth of Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, sometimes I feel like those apostles on Easter morning, wondering "what does all of this really mean?"  I want to live in full confidence of the reality of the resurrection of Christ.  I love you, and i pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment