Thursday, May 8, 2014

Diffusion of maturity

I was thinking the other day about how viscosity is the diffusivity of momentum, and then I was thinking about the importance of small group Bible studies having a mixture of maturities for the diffusion of maturity from high to low.  The critical difference is that maturity is NOT conservative; maturity is abundant  (John 10:10, James 1:5). That is, as the more mature disciple fellowships with the less mature disciple, the Lord increases the maturity of BOTH disicples! 

I need to be more strategic about facilitating disciples' fellowship.  Maybe instead of forcing it, I need to listen to the Spirit more.

Heavenly Father, please give me wisdom in how to help other disciples have effective fellowship to accelerate our maturity.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment