Thursday, November 2, 2017

Big picture

1 Peter 1

Father, thank you for choosing me, and thank you for giving me new birth into a living hope.  Thank you for raising Jesus from the dead and proving your ability to give me eternal life.  Thank you for my Heavenly inheritance which is like an eternal birthday present.  Father, may I joyfully persevere through trials, as I know that you are with me, and you are using all things for my good.  I want your joy to be evident in my life.  I want to be filled and overflowing.  Not flimsy happiness, but solid joy.  Help me continue to be amazed by the story of Jesus.  And in response, I want to live as your son, holy because you are holy.  Thank you for your word, which is seed with eternal life DNA.  May my heart be singularly focused on allowing your eternal life to grow and produce fruit in my life.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment