Friday, December 8, 2017

Conviction is a blessing

This morning, I felt convicted that I overreacted in an email a couple of days ago. I thanked the Holy Spirit for His conviction because I know that He is leading me on the path of righteousness. So I sent an email to apologize.

Rev 2 records Jesus giving a letter to each of four churches.  To three of them, He gives critique/rebuke.  This is actually a blessing, so that we can be aware and walk in righteousness.  

To three of the churches, Jesus points out the fight against Satan.  Our enemy is not flesh and blood, and he is stealthy.

To two of the churches, Jesus specifically rebukes sexual immorality and eating food sacrificed to idols.

Father, you are righteous. Jesus, thank you for your truth, and thank you for speaking to us.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence and correction to keep us on the path. I want to walk in obedience.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment