Sunday, December 31, 2017

river of life

Rev. 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. ... 17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Enjoying the water of a pure river is so simple; it is not complicated.  You scoop up some water and drink it.

Father, I want to drink freely, joyfully, and regularly.  I want to celebrate your abundance, and I want to be passionate about your goodness.  I want to be a living example of one who abides in you and who has streams of living water flowing from within him.  Jesus, thank you for being the water of life.  Holy Spirit, flow through me.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment