Friday, February 2, 2018

Healing

Ps 30:2-Ps 30:3 TPT O Lord, my healing God, I cried out for a miracle and you healed me! You brought me back from the brink of death, from the depths below. Now here I am, alive and well, fully restored!

I don't know why He heals some, but not others.  A year and a half ago, I was on the brink of death, within 24-48 hours of being a dead man.  But the Lord healed me.  And I am very thankful for the opportunity to live more life.

But sometimes I feel guilty.  Why did I recover, but Jill didn't?  Why did I get more time, but her time was cut short?  Why isn't Jill here with us rejoicing over Psalm 30?

Father, thank you for your kindness and grace shown to me by healing me and restoring my life.  I want to live a life devoted to you.  Please use me to show your love and power. I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment