Monday, February 12, 2018

We are prophets

But Moses replied, "Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the Yahweh's people were prophets and that the Yahweh would put his Spirit on them!"
Numbers 11:29

Indeed, we are, and He has.  As the Apostle Peter explained at Pentecost:

"... this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:  " 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.  Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
Acts 2:16‭-‬18 NIV

It is our privilege to live in this age when God is dispensing Himself through us.

Father, thank you for giving us your Spirit and making us prophets.  I want to translate you today. Jesus, thank you for your example.  Holy Spirit, I want to keep in step with you today.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment