Saturday, August 25, 2018

Prayers for godly spouses for my children

As I read through the accounts of the kings of Judah in 2 Chronicles, I realize how much influence a spouse exercises on a person.  I am so grateful that God gave me a wife who encourages me to seek the Lord and grow in my walk with Him.  I want God to bless each of my children with a godly spouse.

Father, thank you for giving us good gifts.  I trust my children to you, and I believe that you have good plans for them, including a godly spouse for each of them.  For each of my sons, please bless them with a Spirit-led wife who will respect them, encourage them, and challenge them to go deeper with you.  For my daughter, bless her with a Spirit-led husband who will love her, protect her, and care for her as Christ loves the church.  May my children and their spouses walk as kings and queens, and may they seek first your kingdom and your righteousness.  Jesus, if you tarry, may my grandchildren be raised to seek you and walk in your power and authority from an early age.  Holy Spirit, anoint my family with your presence, and may we always seek to abide in your anointing.  I look forward to seeing your blessings poured out on my children.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment