Thursday, August 30, 2018

Keep pressing for more

Matthew 4:23‭-‬24 NIV
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them.

I want to follow Jesus's example of teaching the good news of the kingdom and healing people.  I will keep pressing in for more.

Father, thank you for loving every person in the world.  Thank you for your heart for everyone to hear the good news and experience holistic healing through Jesus.  Jesus, thank you for your example living a Spirit-led life on mission with the Father.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence and power.  Please use me.  I ask in the name of Jesus.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment