Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hearing God

In our Sunday gathering, Peter kicked off our new series on Hearing God.  At the end of his message, he gave some time for folks to be quiet and listen.  I was with Katelyn in the preschool group, but Brandi was able to listen.  First, they were instructed to listen for themselves, and Brandi heard that she is worthy of His love.  Then they were instructed to listen for someone else, so Brandi asked God to share something for me.  She heard, "I am so proud of that kid!".  (Brandi was really touched as she shared this with me later.) He said that He is proud of my childlike faith and believing and trying for more.

Father, thank you for speaking to Brandi.  Thank you for encouraging us.  We want to hear you more often and in greater detail.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment