Thursday, December 5, 2019

Transparency

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, ...
Hebrews 1:3 NIV

Continuing with the transparency analogy from the previous post, I want God to refine me to have a pure crystalline lattice structure that is completely aligned with Him like a perfect fiber-optic material so that His spiritual photons are losslessly transmitted through me.  I don't want to have any amorphous (random, crooked) structure within me.  I want to have a perfect index of refraction (i.e., unity).  

Father, thank you for refining me to be like Jesus, perfectly revealing your goodness and love.  Holy Spirit, please remove anything within me that obstructs or disperses your light.  Please align my heart, will, mind, and emotions to allow your light to shine perfectly through me with no distortion or loss of intensity.  At the same time, increase my absorbance of your light, and make me re-radiate your light such that it is in perfect phase alignment with you.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment