Friday, January 17, 2020

2020 Peace

My one-word focus this year is "peace".  I especially want to grow in peace with myself.

Romans 14:17‭-‬19 NIV
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.  Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.

Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 NIV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Father, thank you for peace with you through Jesus.  Jesus, thank you for being the Prince of Peace.  Holy Spirit, thank you for giving me your fruit of peace.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment