Saturday, November 6, 2010

Headed to Ecuador

Jeremiah 37-39, 1Thes.

Our team (Steve, Scott, Brandon, Britney, Travis, Roberta, and I) is
assembled at the airport in Miami. We should arrive in Ecuador this
evening. I am excited about working with this team. They are good
folks.

We've all been reading "Out Live Your Life" by Max Lucado in
preparation for our group Bible studies while we are there. It is a
very good book, and very challenging.

A few of things that I need to devote special efforts to growing are
more faithful and devoted prayer, more clear attention
conscienciousness to people, and more intentional investment in my
family.

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for continuing to grow me. Please use me for your glory. I
can do nothing good on my own. It is only you who are good. May your
love flow through me. Please do this on behalf of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment