Thursday, October 6, 2011

spiritual reality

Ephesians 6

 10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Many times I get so busy that I forget about the spiritual reality.  It is easy for me to get so busy with my schedule and all of the stuff I need to accomplish that I forget that we are in an epic battle that counts for eternity.

Heavenly Father, please help me be aware of the spiritual reality, and please help me be prepared for spiritual battle.  Please deliver me from myself and empower me with your Holy Spirit so that I can be used by you to defeat the enemy and lead other people into a relationship with you for eternity.  I love you, Lord.  Please give me a sober and clear mind to see the importance of every hour of every day for eternity.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment