Monday, July 16, 2012

multiplying churches

Acts 20

My cousin Neill and his wife Lindsay came to visit us several weeks ago to share the vision for their new church planting ministry.  Based on what I knew, I invited our pastor Greg and his wife Jill to join us for lunch so that we all could discuss.  It was so exciting to see the common vision for developing reproducing churches!

I was not expecting it (but not exactly surprised) when Greg invited Neill and Lindsay to move to El Paso and continue their ministry here!  Neill and Lindsay promised that they would pray about it, and now Brandi and I are thrilled that they feel like God is leading them to move here within a month or so!

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to participate in your Kingdom.  Lord, please send out more workers, and help us be diligent workers.  Lord, please unify us in the work so that we will be cooperating with you.  Please bless Neill and Lindsay as they follow your leadership.  I love you, Lord, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment