Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A moment of clarity

Lev 23

When I got off the plane in San Antonio yesterday, walking passed all of the people at their gates, I overheard a man on the phone discussing something important to him.  My first reaction was realizing that we get so focused on things that aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things.  Then I realized that God is patient with us and allows many things to be important to him because they are important to us. I was so impressed as I walked passed all of these people with this basic truth that I had to whisper it, "God loves all of these people.  He made each and every one special and unique, and he loves each and every one."

Heavenly Father, thank you for your constant love.  May my life be a conduit of your love. I love you, and I want you to live your life through me.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment