Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fickle

LUK 7:32 NIV

They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:    " 'We played the pipe for you,    and you did not dance;    we sang a dirge,    and you did not cry.'

I am so fickle.  I need to mature in patiently and consistently trusting that the Lord is working and guiding my life.  When difficulties arise, I too quickly despair and accuse God of negligence.  He has blessed me in so many ways, and my life has been so easy compared to many others.  When i experience hard situations, it is tempting to complain, but Jesus learned obedience through suffering.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your kindness and grace.  Thank you for providing for my needs.  Please help me have a good attitude.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleading in your site, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment