Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grace

LUK 15:24, 32 NIV

For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.   ... But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.

Our Heavenly Father loves us so much! His heart is for us to be reunited with Him.  He is overjoyed by us turning from death to life.

Heavenly Father,  thank you for your kindness to me.  Thank you for your patience and faithfulness.   Lord, thank you for the peace and joy that you give as we rest in you.  Pleae forgive me for allowing my heart to be troubled by many things.  I want to be a disciple of Jesus.  I want to turn from the things of this world and turn to you for life. I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment