Thursday, January 29, 2015

Good conversations

Last night, my neighbor texted me and asked me if we could meet in the driveway and talk.  I wasn't quite sure what to make of it.  He was frustrated with work.  We talked about it for a while, and then I prayed for him.  It means a lot to me that he considers me a friend and that I have the privilege to encourage him and pray for him.

This morning, when I dropped Beau off at school, his teacher asked me if I read the Bible to him.  I nodded my head, not quite sure why she was asking.  She told me that whenever they ask questions about a Bible story, Beau always knows the answer.  They asked Beau how he always knows the answers, and he told them "My daddy reads the Bible to me every night."  Made my heart so glad!

Heavenly Father, thank you for the encouragement of good conversations. Lord, please help me get over my frustration with incompetent and/or lazy people at work.  I just don't know how to let it go.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment