Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions 2015

Most of these are copied from last year:
- daily read through the New Testament, with my wife; take time to soak it in and pray through it
- daily spend quality time with my wife and sons; meaningful time (look them in the eyes, minimize electronics)
- daily mentor/teach my sons
- daily physical exercise
- daily eat healthy food (low cholesterol) and stay hydrated
- daily rest, with sufficient sleep
- daily work on things that are important, not being a slave to the urgent
- weekly discipleship; pouring in and pouring out
- develop regular spiritual teaching
- regularly take my family on short trips

Heavenly Father, please help me grow in maturity.  May my life more clearly reflect you, and may I keep in step with the Holy Spirit.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment