Monday, April 25, 2016

Testimony of forgiveness

Yesterday, I preached on forgiving when you are hurt, and Brandi shared her testimony of forgiving me.  I felt like this was a significant message that God gave us to share, a message of hope, healing, and freedom.  And I felt like God used Brandi's testimony to get inside people's hearts to see how God can, step-by-step, lead someone through the process of forgiveness.

At the end of the service, several ladies went to Brandi for prayer, and it was so encouraging to see Brandi shepherd them into the grace of God. 

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to share your message of hope, healing, and freedom.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your pioneering work of forgiveness and restoration.  Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence and ministry in our gathering yesterday. Please continue to work in our hearts this week, and use us to share your grace and power with others.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment