Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sabbath and fellowship

We came out to the cabin at the hills (west of San Antonio) for a few days.  It is good to be completely off the grid for a few days.  On Friday morning, I woke up before everyone, fixed myself a cup of coffee and spent time reading the Bible, singing, and praying.  It was a very refreshing time with the Lord.  Yesterday morning, I got to have some fellowship and prayer time with my father-in-law.  Part of our prayer time was prophesying blessings over each other and our families.  It was so powerful; I felt the anointing of the presence of the Holy Spirit more intensely than I think I have ever felt it.  I felt the weight of His presence and Him pouring into me.  Previously, I have felt an anointing of His presence on my left leg, but this time, I felt it on both legs.  I really think it was a significant increase in my experience of the Holy Spirit!

Heavenly Father, thank you for time to rest.  Help me do that more often.  Thank you for meeting me where I'm at.  You are so patient.  Help me go after you more intentionally.  Holy Spirit, I want more of you.  I love you.  Make today sacred with your presence, and grow your fruit in me today, especially joy.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment