Sunday, July 31, 2016

Choosing to keep a good attitude

Habakkuk 3:17‭, ‬19 NIV
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,  The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

I want to be more mature by keeping a good attitude regardless of my situation.  That is only possible by keeping my focus on the Lord and being more impressed by Him that the conditions around me.

Heavenly Father, please increase your joy and hope in me.  Please help me keep my focus on you and your glory instead of being frustrated or disappointed by worldly things.  Lord, may I be satisfied with you.  May I enjoy being with you. Holy Spirit, please help me be more aware of you and interactive with you. I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment