Sunday, January 14, 2018

God's love is a vector (magnitude and direction)

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:16‭-‬19 NIV

I was thinking about the infinite (and seemingly four-dimensional) magnitude of God's love, when it hit me that, God's love also has direction (from Him, to us)!  God's love is a vector!

Father, may I continue to be overwhelmed with the infinite persistence of your love, and how you call out to me over and over to simply receive it.  I open my heart to you.  May anything in me that is not compatible with your love be melted away.  I want to completely align with you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment