Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Spiritual Warrior

Night before last, I dreamed that I was enlisting in the military.  Rode a crazy elevator that only had two stops, one at the ground floor and one at the very top (floor 59 or something).  But it felt like it dropped when I got on and went to the top. Met some guys waiting in queue. One of the guys told me that he thinks the 17th (or the 27th?) was the same day that he had enlisted the year before. Another guy asked if I was scared because that day was already taken (he was superstitious).  I told him that I was a follower of Jesus, and sharing something in common could be considered an honor. Instead of thinking that there is only one day available and there is competition over it, my Heavenly Father is so good and loves to bless abundantly.

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a big old house, either for work or church.  I was aware that there were evil spirits in some of the rooms, so I began to go from room to room commanding them to leave. I was inviting the presence of the Holy Spirit and commanding them to leave in the name of Jesus.  There was one room where I wasn't confident that it/they were leaving, so I said, "Father, evict these spirits." I continued to speak with increasing confidence.

This morning I opened up a Bill Johnson sermon on YouTube (https://youtu.be/tIYHOOYPk80) that Austin sent me to finish listening to it; I resumed at minute 44.  Bill said that the Holy Spirit is upon us in power that we might impart Him; He anoints us because we have been sent to bring about a military invasion into a realm that has been occupied by the enemy.

Father, thank you for sending Jesus with the anointing of the Holy Spirit as an example for us to follow. Holy Spirit, thank you for your presence and your patience with me.  I want more of you.  Please increase my capacity to carry more of you, and decrease my resistance to your flow through me.  I want to be a superconductor.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment