Saturday, May 24, 2014

Retreat

Thursday through Saturday, a very generous couple in our church sponsored a two and a half day spiritual retreat focused on the Holy Spirit.  It was a really powerful time.  I feel like I really reconnected with Brandi on a spiritual level, and I have been challenged to be more engaged in the mission of Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.  I was also reminded of the calling to missions that the Lord has given us in sharing clean water and Living Water.  It was so wonderful to see many of our church leaders be encouraged and receive inner healing, especially Brandi.

Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this weekend and the time to focus on you.  Thank you for your kindness and patience, and thank you for the invitation to go deeper with you.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment