Friday, December 31, 2010

Priest of God

Malachi, Revelation 21-22

 2:5 "The purpose of my covenant with the Levites was to bring life
and peace, and that is what I gave them. This required reverence from
them, and they greatly revered me and stood in awe of my name. 6 They
passed on to the people the truth of the instructions they received
from me. They did not lie or cheat; they walked with me, living good
and righteous lives, and they turned many from lives of sin.  7 "The
words of a priest's lips should preserve knowledge of God, and people
should go to him for instruction, for the priest is the messenger of
the Lord of Heaven's Armies.

Heavenly Father, I want to be a priest for you. Lord, I want to be a
man of integrity and lead others to walk with you. Lord, please
annount me with the presence of your Holy Spirit so that I will be an
effective witness for Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment