Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions

Matthew 1

I have a few goals this year. I read through the whole Bible last
year, so I think I will slow down and read the New Testament thIs year
with Brandi. I want to learn to meditate. Also, I want to get into
several mentoring/discipleship relationships, which includes me being
mentored and me mentoring. I also need to grow in prayer and Scripture
memory. And I need to be a better husband, father, friend, and
professor. Of course, several of these goals need quantifiable metrics
to make them measurable and attainable.

Heavenly Father, please help me be a better disciple of Christ this
year. Thank you for the growth that you have given me this past year.
Please help me stay focused on knowing you and seeking you. Holy
Spirit, I need your touch - more than ever before! I want to walk
with you and obey you. Please use me. I ask because of Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment