Monday, December 31, 2012

end of the year

Rev 22

17 ... Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

I think I spent too much time this year focused on physical water.  In retrospect, I regret not spending more time with my wife and sons.  I spent way too much time on work. 

I want to live my life in balance so that people can see that I am drinking the Water of Life.  I want to stay Hydrated.  Specifically, I want to be known as a person of joy.

I want my wife to know me as a person of joy.  I want my sons to know me as a person of joy.

I want to be a spiritual leader for my family.

Heavenly Father, please help me be a man who seeks you and loves you.  Please help me experience and express the love of Christ.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment