Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Impressions

On Sunday morning, it impressed me that there were two people who came up for prayer who don't have much in the world's eyes.  Seems like those of us who have what we want don't really need God.

Last night, Beau watched a show on a Christian channel about people traveling through China and Africa sharing the Gospel.  He told me, "Everybody needs to hear!  Even people in Boston and New York."  Then he said, "Dad, we should go tell people about Jesus."  I agreed, and I told him that was why I travel to Ecuador every year.  He said, "Dad, why didn't you tell me that before?!"

Heavenly Father, may I be a humble man, realizing that all good things come from you.  Lord, please bless Beau with boldness in sharing the Gospel.  May he have beautiful feet.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment