Monday, December 22, 2014

Thankful

We celebrated Christmas with my family today.  I am thankful for a loving family and great times eating, talking, and playing games.  My brothers make me laugh, and they also make me think.  I miss our time together when we were all at home.  I am very blessed to have generous parents and brothers who are my closest friends.

I got to help my dad harvest cotton this afternoon.  I was thinking about how foolish I was when I was in school.  I am thankful that God has been so gracious to me, He has changed me, and He continues to grow me.  I want to be a spiritual man.

I am so thankful for my sweet and patient wife, and I am thankful for my precious sons.  My life is so rich.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your loving-kindness and you patient faithfulness.   Thank you for providing for me, protecting me, and growing me.  I love you, and I want to grow in fellowship with you.  I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment