Friday, April 24, 2015

abundant, compassionate love

(forgot to click the send button yesterday)

Luke 15:20 So he got up and went to his father.

"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.


I love that verse.  While he was still a long way off...  God's love for us is far-reaching.  But while we were still sinnners, Christ died for us.

Yesterday, we found out that we won second place in the Desal Prize competition, and now we get to advance to an international demonstration.  I believe that the Lord is continuing to unfold and fulfill the global solar desalination dream that He gave me about 15 years ago!  And I believe that the Lord is lining up our next phase by allowing us to work with one of my Brothers from grad school.

Last night, Geovanni made it into El Paso, and Marcelo will arrive around noon.  I am so excited to host our Brothers from Ecuador and discuss long-term partnership for advancing His Kingdom!

Heavenly Father, thank you for your far-reaching love.  Thank you for watching us and reaching out to us with your abundant, compassionate love.  Lord Jesus, thank you for the opportunity to serve in your Kingdom.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment