Friday, April 10, 2015

significant moments

Over the past couple of days, I have had a chance to have a few minutes of spiritual conversation with one of the guys who works at the facility where we are testing this week.  A couple of days ago, he told me that their Bible study group is studying through the Bible, chronologically, and now they are in 2 Samuel.  The next morning, when I woke up, the Lord gave me a little thought about how King Saul lived his whole life controlled by fear.  Later that day, I had a chance to share that with my Brother here.  Last night, he told me that the Lord used that to encourage him and give him boldness to pray with a couple of the other guys who were really worn out from working so hard to prepare everything for this competition.  I think it is amazing how, if we stay focused on the Lord, especially in the midst of stressful situations, the Lord will use us to mutually bless others.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your faithfulness.  Thank you for the opportunity to be used by you.  Thank you for speaking to me, and thank you for encouraging me with fellowship with this Brother.  May our lives continue to reveal your goodness and love.  Holy Spirit, please anoint me with your presence and power, and continue to speak through me.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment