Thursday, April 9, 2015

more

Getting ready for the first official competition day in the Desal Prize.  Listening to Jeff Berry's album, Journey to the Well.  The Lord really stirred my heart with the first few lines of the song "More":

More than the water, I love the Fountain.
More than the warmth, I love the Flame.
More than green pastures, I love the Shepherd.
More than my life, I love your Name.

So, here I am.  Take my life, and glorify your Name.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to participate in this competition. I really am grateful for the ways that you have provided for us to be here.  I need to believe that you will bring us through this.  But more than the water, I love the Fountain.  May my heart always be true to you and your love.  You have forgiven my sins, you have given me your Spirit, and you are using me to advance your Kingdom.  I love you, and I want to walk with you.  Please use me to accomplish the good that you have destined me for.  I ask in the name of Jesus, Fountain of Living Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment