Monday, October 12, 2015

Priorities

I listened to a sermon today about having a strong core.  The speaker focused on the importance of having a core group of deep friendships to share life with.  The speaker also discussed the importance of knowing your priorities so that you can be strategic in the investment of your time.  Knowing what you are saying "yes" to means that you know what to say "no" to.

I say "yes" to too many things.  I consistently overcommit myself.  I need to learn to say "no" without feeling like I am a failure.  And I need to focus on high quality to the things that I commit to.  I want my "yes" to be a significant "yes".

Heavenly Father, I want to be about your business.  Jesus knew how He could join you in your work; Holy Spirit, teach me to commune with the Father.  I want to invest my time in efforts that matter for eternity.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment