Monday, July 30, 2018

Inheritance

" 'I am to be the only inheritance the priests have. You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession.
Ezekiel 44:28 NIV


But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
1 Peter 2:9‭-‬10 NIV

Father, you are my only inheritance! I don't want anything else but you.  You are enough.  You are my treasure, and where my treasure is, my heart is there also.  You have my heart.  I want what you want.  Thank you for loving me.  Please help me shine brightly today.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment