Friday, June 21, 2019

Global Entrepreneurship Summit

Several weeks ago, I had the privilege of participating in the 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in The Hague, Netherlands.  

Brandi and the kids dropped me off at the airport a little early, so I jumped on an earlier flight than scheduled and was able to meet Austin for lunch.  He had just attended a men's leadership retreat with Shawn Bolz, and Shawn had said that he believes that the next great advancement in global evangelism and discipleship will be through international business, especially activated by more people stepping into the prophetic.  This was very encouraging to me, and Austin prayed for me and commissioned me to go to the GES in that context.

Over the next few days, I had some great spiritual conversations with two amazing guys, one from India, and one from Israel.  I am excited to see how Holy Spirit will continue to communicate the love of God through Jesus to these two men.

Holy Spirit, continue to use me and mature me in boldly speaking to people through my work.  Use me to share the Living Water around the world.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment