Saturday, June 29, 2019

We are the light of the world

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can not overcome the light.  Light conquers darkness.  Darkness can not stop the light.  Light quenches darkness.

I have a little flashlight in the console of my car, and the other day I noticed that it was turned on, but it has several settings, so I clicked through and thought that I had turned it off.  But later after sunset, I noticed that it was still on the dim setting. 

I walked around the Hong Kong airport yesterday asking the Father to send more workers into the fields in Asia, especially China.  As I walked around the campus of Nanjing University yesterday, I asked the Father and the Spirit to reveal the Son here.  

I woke up about 4am this morning (not bad considering a 14 hr time difference).  I read about Jesus appearing to Saul on the road to Damascus; Jesus was so bright!  

I am listening to a World Mandate album that Jon Houser gave me years ago, and my heart is stirred and burdened for this country and city. 

Father, may this place be a hub of revival.  Release signs and wonders to accelerate the advancement of the light.  Shine brightly through me today.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus, the Light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment