Wednesday, July 13, 2011

making disciples

Acts 16

5 So the churches were strengthened in their faith and grew larger every day.

14 One of them was Lydia from Thyatira, a merchant of expensive purple cloth, who worshiped God. As she listened to us, the Lord opened her heart, and she accepted what Paul was saying. 15 She was baptized along with other members of her household...

31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household." 32 And they shared the word of the Lord with him and with all who lived in his household. 33 ... Then he and everyone in his household were immediately baptized. 34 He brought them into his house and set a meal before them, and he and his entire household rejoiced because they all believed in God.


Make disciples of all nations... and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, Samaria, Judea, and the rest of the world.

Do I have the mindset that Jesus has commissioned me to make disciples every day?

Heavenly Father, please help me seek first your Kingdom and your Righteousness.  I love you, Lord, and I want to invest my life in building your Kingdom.  I want others to know your love and mercy and experience your eternal life.  We need you, Lord.  Please use us for your glory.  I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment