Wednesday, July 6, 2011

faithful preaching

Acts 9

In the first several chapters of Acts, many people believed in Jesus.  But some rejected Him.  Stephen was faithful to preach the truth.  But he was killed for faithfully preaching the Gospel.

Then Saul began a persecution campaign against the Church.  But the followers of Jesus continued to preach the truth about Christ.  Some were imprisoned and killed because of their faithful preaching.

After Saul was confronted by the Lord, he believed.  And he began preaching that Jesus is the Messiah, which caused several groups to plot his murder.

I wonder what it would look like if Believers in the US would be so bold.

Heavenly Father, please help me boldly preach the truth about Jesus.  I want to love you and follow you.  Please help me.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment