Monday, November 19, 2012

do something about it

James 2

15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, "Go in peace; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?

While it doesn't explicitly include "water", I feel like "thirst" is consistent with the por exemplos in verse 15.  I have been saying that I want to help people get clean water for years, but I don't feel like that is how I spend most of my time.

Heavenly Father, I believe that you have given me a desire to help people get clean water and share the Living Water.  I want to be useful in your Kingdom.  Please help me focus on the things that you want me to do.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment