Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Psalm 24
 
Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
    And who shall stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
    who does not lift up his soul to what is false
    and does not swear deceitfully.
He will receive blessing from the Lord
    and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Such is the generation of those who seek him,
    who seek the face of the God of Jacob.
 
It is only by the grace of God, the redemption of Christ, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that I can be cleansed and purified to approach the LORD.  Verse 6 encourages me to seek Him, to seek His face - that is, to know Him as a person.
 
Heavenly Father, please help me seek you to know you and obey you.  I love you, and I want my life to have meaning and significance in knowing you and walking with you daily.  I ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment