Saturday, May 4, 2013

Restarting

1 Chron 28

Last week, I started meeting with two Brothers for accountability on Thursday mornings at 6:15am.  It has been very encouraging.  We have a list of accountability questions, and we are working on memorizing Paul's letter to the Ephesians.

Also, I was invited to participate in a  training for several months for being an elder in our congregation.

So, I feel like, after three years of ad hoc accountability and leadership, I am finally restarting.  While I have been very busy with work, I feel like I am feeling much more purpose in investing in triad and congregational responsibility.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the opportunity to be part of your Body.  Lord, please help me be a useful part for building up and caring for the Body.  I love you, and I ask in the name of Jesus, the Head and Life of the Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment