Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Seeking and enjoying Christ

Eph. 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

I had an encouraging visit with Ari this morning here at the WEFTEC conference in New Orleans.  He reminded me that we need to daily focus on seeking the Lord to enjoy Him.  The enemy seeks to distract us and entangle us with the world and our flesh, but we have to see past the illusion of temporary, worldy things and focus on the eternal kingdom of Christ.

At lunch, Brent told me that he appreciated that I was transparent about my faith in my presentation on Tuesday.

It is so important to have regular meetings with Brothers to encourage us.

Heavenly Father, may your kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Lord, please help me keep my mind set on the Spirit and my focus on loving you and obeying you.  Lord, please deliver me from getting caught up in the rat race.  Please use me to advance your kingdom and bless people with the love of Christ.  I love you, and I pray in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment